Saturday, November 19, 2011

GOD's NEXT GENERATION / VIDEO CLIP

Hi everyone
I want to thank all of you for reading and supporting my blog, this is something that God impressed me to do but it is also something that was spoken over my life 25 years ago and is now coming to pass.   As a result in following God’s direction this has now spread throughout the world unlike something I could have ever imagined.  
And just as quick as that has happened, God just opened up an opportunity for me to create and put together a Broadcasting Program which I hope to have up soon. I’m working on what I call inspirational video tags which is using scripture and visual aid that will be a part of my programming.   I thought I would share one of them with you now; this is a short version of what I entitled “God’s Next Generation”.
So as you watch this video clip, please keep me in your prayers as I create and produce these clips and that I would be sensitive as to what God would want to say through them.  Please watch the clip and let me know what you think.

If video doesn't show clear please click on YouTube website above!
God bless, Evangelist Joel Torres  

No comments:

Post a Comment